What do you struggle most with when it comes to make up? Most would say doing a pretty smokey eye. Wouldn’t you love to have a smokey eye that doesn’t look like you have a black eye? A smokey eye that compliments your eyes and skin tone.
The smokey eye has been a trend for quite some time and it doesn’t seem to be going out of style anytime soon! There are many variations of a smokey eye, from subtle to dramatic, or natural to intense.
Here we have provided a step by step guide on how to get a perfect smokey eye.
1: Apply eye lid primer to base of eye using a “concealer “brush and applying all over the eye lid.
2. Apply a translucent mineral veil all over the eyelids and under the eye, applying an extra amount under the eye. This step is very important this will help prevent any loose eye shadow from falling under your eye.
3. Apply a dark shadow all over the lower eyelid. Making sure to dab with a base brush (full tapered shadow brush).
4. Blend up and out in a sweeping motion with a blending brush. (“crease defining brush”)
5. Apply a small amount of a lighter bronze shimmer eye shadow and blend.
6. Apply a light shimmer eye shadow to the inner corner of the eye.
7. Apply a small amount of concealer right under the brow bone and under eye, blend lightly in an upward sweeping motion. This helps to define the line of the shadow and make it more precise.
8. Apply a chocolate or black liner on the water line half way. Use a small brush to smudge the liner and soften the look of the liner.
9. Apply mascara and false lashes if desired.
10. Fill in your brows using smaller tip of the “shaping eye” brush.
Valentine’s day is around the corner!
If you would like your make up done with Crystal Gosmman an esthetician and makeup artist at Cre8 Salon & Spa
Call Today for a consultation and receive a complimentary mini facial!
Book Your Appointment By Calling 239-458-2704.