This Wedding Wednesday we want to share a full proof, head bobbin’, booty shakin’ hair do that will last on through the reception and allow you to participate in the latest dance craze, the Harlem Shake!
1. Using a blowdryer, volumizing spray and round brush, and tease your roots
2. With a curling iron, wrap your hair around the iron clockwise about 2-3 from your roots.
3. Gather a large amount of your hair on the back of your head and tease it with a comb.
4. Take hair from one side of your head and twirl it and secure it with a booby pin.
5. Continue to twist pieces of hair until all your hair is pinned up and spray your hair with Arrojo holdings spray.
6. Voila! A Harlem Shakin Hair Do!
The Cre8 Bridal services team is devoted to helping you on your exceptional day.
Our talented stylists and make-up artists are here to give you the premiere beauty experience.
Cre8 Bridal services offers a range of pricing to accommodate any wedding budget.
Contact us to set up your complimentary bridal consultation:
239.458.2704 | cre8salon.com