At Cre8 Salon & Spa we love bridal showers! This is one of the most exciting times for a bride and spending time with her close friends is an important part of the wedding festivities. So Miss Maid of Honor indulge your bestie and her girls in a spa bridal shower at Cre8 Salon & Spa! Below are a few tips and tricks for planning your spa bridal shower.
1. Decide a date for the shower. Cre8 Salon & Spa is open Monday & Tuesday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Wednesday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to p.m. We suggest planning in the evening or over the weekend as that is when most people will be available. Make sure the bride and her friends are all available for the shower.
2. Plan your budget. Set a reasonable budget for the party and ask the other girls to chip in so the bride can have a stellar shower! This will help you from overspending.
3. Call Cre8 Salon & Spa. We are here for you! We offer many different bridal packages and services that will be perfect for your bridal spa shower including hairstyling, manicures, pedicures, facials and massages.
4. Send Invites or E-vites. Once you have picked the date, time and guest list, now you can send out the invitations! If you are trying to save a little cash send the invitees e-vites after all, we’re all online anyway and then you can verify they received the invitation! If you don’t want to create one on your own, Etsy hosts TONS of great bridal shower designs!
5. It’s all in the details. What kind of food will be served? Drinks? Favor boxes?Make sure you can answer these questions. If you need any suggestions, we’re here to help! Give us a call at 239-458-2704.