We recently wrote a blog about beach weddings. The beach can be the perfect setting for that special day. There are so many beautiful locations right here in Southwest Florida. This week, we take a look at the great centerpieces, bouquets, decorations, etc. for beach weddings.
Bridalguide.com recently provided 50 ideas using the beach theme. There were several great ideas. Here are just a few that caught our attention:
- Instead of rice or birdseed, how about tossing mini beach balls at the bride and groom as they leave the ceremony? What a fun idea for a beach wedding.
- Lining the aisle with starfish sticking in the sand. The starfish can be part in the sand and standing up or just sitting flat lining the path. For that matter, any shells could be used to make your aisle.
- Using shells to make hearts on the sand. These can be placed all around the area where the ceremony will be held.
- Putting each guests name and table number on a sand dollar for the reception.
- Placing a picture of the happy couple in a bottle that has sand and sells in the bottom.
- Placing the rings in clamshells.
- Having the bride arrive by boat.
Many more ideas can be found on the website.
The beach theme can also be incorporated into what the bride’s dress, her hairstyle and her jewelry.
At Cre8 Salon and Spa, we can help make your beach wedding a special day.