What do you think are the most expensive weddings of all time?
Let’s try a little quiz. Which wedding cost the most:
- Paul McCartney and Heather Mills
- Prince Charles and Lady Diana
- Jane and George Jetson
- Liza Minnelli and David Gest
If you said B, Prince Charles and Lady Diana, you got it! The wedding cost nearly $70M in today’s dollars, according to cbsnews.com. Security and crowd control cost $600,000 and Princess Diana’s dress cost $13,000.
How about the rest?
- Paul McCartney and Heather Mills: $3M
- Jane and George Jetson (we’re not completely sure what their animated futuristic wedding cost.) — If you are too young and don’t know who the Jetsons are, you can find out here.
- Liza Minnelli and David Gest: $3.5M
Check out some photos and information on the most expensive weddings.