Christmas is such a magical holiday filled with memories, tradition, and love. Something about Christmas movies and music brings you closer to those around you. The holiday spirit of togetherness makes you want to hold your loved ones a little tighter. Since your guests will already feel the love of the season, it will simply magnify the love shared on your special day. Christmas weddings can be classic and chic, festive and fun, or somewhere in between. Here are 12 ideas from Ashelynn Manor that will make your Christmas wedding extra festive:
- Use Christmas 0rnaments as place cards and/or favors.
- Arrive or depart on a sleigh or carriage.
- Have carolers greet your guests.
- Create a bar of festive beverages.
- Have guests ring silver bells as you make your exit.
- Pass out Santa and Elf hats and Reindeer ears to wear as they get silly on the dance floor.
- Have Santa make a surprise appearance.
- Rock Around the Christmas tree.
- Surprise your guests with a Cookies and Milk time.
- Serve up a scrumptious Christmas dinner with your favorites!
- Decorate a mantel instead of a gift table.
- Create a mistletoe moment!
Come visit the stylists at Cre8 Salon & Spa who will make your hair and nails look fabulous for your Christmas wedding. Contact Cre8 Salon and Spa by visiting our website or Facebook page or calling 239-458-2704.